
This is the original of my photo. The view was very hard to capture the way i wanted it because the cart was in a dried up river, and I was above it. I wanted to actually get into the river to get a close but not blurry view of the cart but there was no way of getting back out!

I decided to crop the photo this way because it brings the shopping cart closer. I wanted the cart to be the main focus. However, i still like the top photo because it shows more of the ducks. I wanted this picture to symbolize pollution, ducks and water being with the cart and garbage, so the ducks were essential to the photo and the message i wanted to bring.

This is my crop of the photo into more of a square shape. I Really like it this way because it still shows everything i want it to show but is easier for me to follow.
No comments:
Post a Comment